The Jacksonville Home + Patio Show returns to transform downtown’s Prime Osborn Convention Center September 26-29, 2019. The show packs four days with home improvement ideas, interior design tips, cooking stage, DIY and interactive seminars and the hottest new products. With so much to do and see, what are the top 5, not-to-be-missed, must- see features at the show?
1. Make It,Take It. What’s better than learning new DIY skills? Getting to learn new skills AND take home the fruits of your labor. The Make It,Take It feature area will host workshops throughout the show where guests can learn how to make industrial lights, upcycle reclaimed wood projects and more. Materials and demos from Let’s Inspire and Vintage Arts, LLC are all included in the price of admission.
2. Cooking Stage. Calling All Foodies! The I Know Jax Cooking Stage returns with a roster full of North Florida’s favorite local chefs.
3. Hero Day. On Friday, September 27 the show celebrates local heroes – retired and active duty military, first responders, EMTs, firefighters, police and teachers receive complimentary admission to the show.
4. Food Trucks x 2. North Florida’s hottest food trucks will rally at the show not once but TWICE over four days. Food truck Friday returns by popular demand, along with the ever popular Food Truck Sunday.
5. Special Days. Every day at the show is special - but certain days feature special admission. The show celebrates local heroes on Friday, September 27 with Hero Day at the show – all active and retired military personnel get complimentary admission with valid ID (offer only with ID, and only on Friday). On Sunday, September 29 the show celebrates the community’s educators with Teacher Day -- complimentary admission with valid ID.
For more information on all these features and more, please www.JacksonvilleHomeShows.com